About Protection of Personal Data
Our valued customers,
Your name and surname that you share orally, in writing or electronically with us, either automatically or non-automatically, during your travel purchases through the sales channels of Emka Travel (“Our Company”) offices, call center and digital platforms (mobile, web). your ID number, date of birth, address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, flight miles number and miles details, passport number for your travels where your passport is required, the date of issuance of your passport, the validity date of your passport, a copy of your passport, if any, details of your travel insurance policy If you have personal data and other people traveling with you, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law (“Law”) numbered 6698 (“Law”) and other relevant personal data in force by our Company, limited to those listed above. are collected, used, processed, stored and transferred to the third parties described below, which are located abroad and / or domestically and are secured according to the quality of the service provided to you. In order not to give rise to doubt, your personal data will be collected, used or transferred only with your knowledge and consent, except as required by or permitted by the Law. In this lighting text (“Emka Travel Lighting Text”), it is aimed to inform our valued customer about these processes.
Our Company's personal data, affiliates, group companies and authorized sales agents of our Company, and all service providers (“Service Providers”) that provide accommodation, transportation and ground services in connection with your travel, activities, sales, special offers, discounts and shares for marketing purposes such as informing about campaigns.
Our company, subsidiaries, group companies and Service Providers collect, use, process, store, and store your personal data only for marketing purposes such as information about the services, sales, special offers, discounts and campaigns for the service you have requested, and transfer it to third parties in the country and abroad. provides security.
Our company, your personal data, for processing in connection with your travel, an equivalent level of data protection regulations may be transferred to countries without rule of law in Turkey. However, our Company will take adequate measures to protect your personal data in these countries in accordance with the Law and other relevant personal data protection legislation.
Our company takes all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure that your personal data is protected against unauthorized or illegal processing or access, loss of loss, destruction or damage, and to establish the appropriate level of security for the storage of your personal data. Our company also takes the necessary precautions to prevent illegal access to your personal data and regularly conducts audits on the collection, storage and processing of your personal data. Access to your personal data is limited only to employees, contractors, authorities and other interested parties who need strict access to this data and have strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
You, our customers, have the following rights under the Law:
- find out if your personal data is processed;
- requesting information if your personal data has been processed;
- learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose;
- to know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data is transferred;
- requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed;
- requesting the deletion or destruction of Personal Data if the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear;
- Requesting the correction, deletion or destruction of the above-mentioned processes in accordance with Article 7 of the Law to be notified to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred;
- to object to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively through automated systems; and
- Requesting the removal of the damage in case your personal data is damaged due to the illegal processing of your data.
Our company reserves the right to update this Lighting Text at any time in line with the changes that may be made in the current legislation and the changes to be made for the purpose of processing and transmitting personal data. You can always follow the updates made on this page easily.
You can contact our Company via the contact website for more information about our Company's compliance and policies regarding the Law and other data protection legislation in force and your requests. We kindly request you to apply with documents that determine your identity in terms of your requests regarding your rights above.